Hundreds of Hunters Share Photographs of Their Best Moments.
29 November 2021
Last week from the 20th to the 28th of November, hundreds of hunters participated in sharing what hunting 'look like' for Get Outdoors Week. We have showcased the sporting nature of hunting alongside the lifestyle of what keeps us going back for more.
What stood out was the diversity within the recreation of hunting style, age, gender, and where particular passions lie within.
Big thank you those who participated and supported NZDA in promoting hunting- in this instance to the greater outdoors community.
- Trail adventures with your dog
- Relaxing in Nature
- A safe day at the water with your family
- Harvesting from nature's food basket, from field to plate
- Hunting is Recreation! Show us your finest moments in the hills
- Staying at a DOC campsite
- Be a Kauri Hero – Share your pest control work!
- On a track in the Plan My Walk app
Prizes will be announced by 'Get Outdoors Week', check the website here. https://www.getoutdoorsweek.co.nz/