2021/22 Membership Renewal Stoney Creek Promotion
NZDA members, a big thanks to you for being part of the team that makes our voice strong and allows us to advocate for hunters and shooters in New Zealand. This year we've teamed up with Stoney Creek, our long-time NZDA sponsor, to give something back in the form of a head-to-toe clothing package - just in time for the roar!
Prize pack includes (either mens or womens):
- Dreambull Overtrousers
Stoney Creek Membership Renewal Promotion Terms & Conditions
This promotion is open to existing NZDA members who renew their membership for 2021/2022 only. This means the competition is not open to newly joining members paying their first invoice, or lapsed members who have re-applied. Further terms are:
- Only Senior, Junior, Student and Superannunat membership types qualify for this promotion (including Endowment and Branch Life member types). Non-voting / non full membership types do not qualify, i.e. Family members, Affiliate memberships and Associate memberships.
- Non-centralised branch members also qualify, if the National Office team receive information in time for the draw.
- Open to members who have renewed early due to forestry block permit reasons.
- If you are a Branch Life Member, it is your branch’s responsibility to ensure that your membership is paid for before the 31st of March 2021. Please contact your branch to ensure your membership has been paid for accordingly.
- One entry per membership paid.
- The competition ends at 11:59PM Tuesday 31st of March 2021. Your membership subscription payment must be paid in clear funds by 11:59PM on Tuesday 31st of March 2021. If you make payment by cash or cheque, this must be received before 5:00PM on Tuesday 31st.
- NZDA has the right to cancel or alter this promotion at any time.
- The prize will be drawn by the NZDA CEO and the winner will be announced in the April Monthly National Newsletter.