Have you never been a deerstalker?
25 March 2023
NZDA and Bushnell have teamed up to giveaway a Bushnell Prime 3-9x40mm scope to a lucky new member!
How to qualify
Purchase your NZDA membership between now and end of July.
Apply to become a deerstalker here. Use the branch finder tool here.
The Bushnell Prime 3-9x40mm Scope
The ideal blend of premium technology and value.
The Bushnell Prime 3-9x40mm riflescope features the Multi-X reticle for a simple and classic sight picture, capped turrets for keeping your zero and a parallax that is preset at 100 yards.
Prime riflescopes are all IPX7 waterproof, nitrogen purged, and have our exclusive EXO Barrier, meaning fogged up optics are a thing of the past.
Bushnell stands behind our products, and Prime riflescopes have our full lifetime Ironclad Warranty so you can buy with confidence.
Bushnell is constantly at the forefront of quality and value, and Prime riflescopes are the next step in the evolution. Available in various configurations, Prime riflescopes are built with premium technology. Fully-Multi Coated Optics and waterproof construction offer crisp, bright images in every environment.
EXO BARRIER - Molecularly bonds to the lens and fills microscopic pores in the glass. The result is an ultra-slick coating that repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris -- rain, snow, fingerprints and dirt will not stick.
CLARITY - The best resolution and contrast in all lighting conditions
LIGHT TRANSMISSION - Ultra Wide Band Coating enables optimum brightness and true colour in every lighting condition.
VALUE - Industry-best technology at an affordable price.
IRONCLAD WARRANTY - Backed by Bushnell's Ironclad Warranty, guaranteeing this scope to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 years!
LEAD-FREE GLASS - Helping ensure minimal environmental impact during manufacture.
- Finish: Black Matte
- Power x Obj. Lens: 3-9x 40mm
- Reticle: Multi-X
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- EXO Barrier: Yes
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Parallax Adjustment: N/A
- Field of View: ft@100yds/m@100m: 40/13.3@3x / 13/4.3@9x
- Weight: 417g
- Length: 363mm
- Eye Relief (@ max power): 89mm
- Exit Pupil: 13.3 - 4.4mm
- Click Value: in.@100yds/mm@100m: .25/6.95
- Adj Range: in.@100yds/m@100m: +60/1.52
- Focal Plane: Second
Terms and Conditions
NZDA New Member Promotion Terms & Conditions
This promotion is open to new NZDA members who purchase their membership for 2023/2024 only.
Further terms are:
- Only Senior, Junior, Student and Superannuant membership types qualify for this promotion (including Endowment and Branch Life member types). Non-voting / non full membership types do not qualify, i.e. Family members, Affiliate memberships and Associate memberships.
- Non-centralised branch members also qualify, if the National Office team receive information in time for the draw.
- One entry per membership paid.
- The competition ends at 11:59PM 31st July 2023. Your membership subscription payment must be paid in clear funds by 11:59PM on 31st July 2023.
- NZDA has the right to cancel or alter this promotion at any time.
- The prize will be drawn by the NZDA CEO and the winner will be announced in the August Monthly National Newsletter.