At NZDA it is our members that provide us the opportunity to protect hunters’ rights and we like to ensure our members get the most out of our relationship.
NZDA offers full members’ –
- Hunting & Wildlife Magazine
- National Competitions for; Antler, Horn & Tusk + Photographic and Video + Target shooting
- Training & Certification for; HUNTS instructors, Douglas score measurers, Range Officers & Rifle ranges
- A discount on DOC annual passes
- A discount on the interisland ferry
- A national voice to ensure that Hunting in New Zealand has a future
- Public Liability Insurance: $10 million liability insurance, including $1 million cover for the Rural fires Act as well as punitive and exemplary damages (excludes Associate membership)
How to Join -
It's easy to join or inqure about joining.
- Simply choose your closest branch
- Fill the application form in electronically
Your application will then be sent to the branch for approval, upon which time you become a member and receive your enrolment pack from NZDA.
If you do not have an email address, please ring National Office on 04-499-6163.