NZDA has some rare job vacancies in our hunter education programme and we are looking to hire skilled and passionate people to join our team.
A rare opportunity has come up to work in the recreational hunting industry within New Zealand’s longest standing and respected membership organisation.
We are looking for people with a passion for hunting and education, who will help grow our HUNTS programme and volunteer network with the ultimate aim to educate aspiring hunters.
Four roles are available, including a national programme co-ordinator and three hands-on assessors to work with our volunteers and branches to enhance our programme delivery capability. One of our assessors will also have an iwi liaison facing component.
1 x HUNTS Co-Ordinator - Full Time - Wellington
3 x HUNTS Assessors - each Part Time - North Island, South Island & Assessor with Iwi Liaison
Read more about our HUNTS Programme here.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for a role, please contact us by email at email@example.com and supply all of the following information:
- Role Applied For
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Covering Letter, explaining about yourself and why you are perfect for the role
- CV and supporting certifications
- Availability Date
Note: We will contact you for an interview and further information. Do not contact us or the National Office.
- Applications Open, Friday, 20th August 2021
- Applications Closing Date, 5pm on Friday, 17th September 2021 or sooner, if roles are filled.
- Interviews will be conducted with suitable applicants on a case by case basis.