Benefit to the Recreational Hunters of NZ
- Direct advocacy on government legislation and policy matters; i.e. game animal status & management, firearm ownership, Access to public land & commercial exploitation of our valued resources
- Continuous submissions and constant pressure on the state departments in regard to their management plans, poison operations, facility maintenance and conservation programmes.
- Significant input to the formation of the Game Animal Council (GAC) legislation and now representation on the GAC.
- Representation on and funding to COLFO to fight for our firearm ownership both here and internationally.
- Research Fund for Game animal management and hunter surveys.
2016 Submissions made by the New Zealands Deerstalkers' Association
2015 Submissions made by the New Zealands Deerstalkers' Association