Membership of the Association is open to all persons of good repute. All members of the Association are affiliated through a branch.
Classes of membership generally available include:
- Junior (available to persons under 18years of age)
- Family (available to the partner, children, or partner’s children, of a member)
- Endowment (see below)
Life Membership may be granted at either Branch or National level for exceptional service.
Members of the Association enjoy various benefits based on the class of membership they hold:
- Life, Senior, Superannuant, Student, Junior, & Endowment members receive a copy of the Association’s quarterly magazine, New Zealand Hunting & Wildlife.
- Life, Senior, Superannuant, Student, Junior, Family & Endowment members are entitled to enter National Competitions
- Life, Senior, Superannuant, Student & Endowment members are counted for voting purposes.
- All members are covered by the Association’s Public Liability Insurance Policy.
- All members are entitled to discounts that may be negotiated from time to time.
Endowment members are persons who have paid a subscription to provide for “remainder of life” membership of NZDA. This subscription is set by the National Executive and is invested to cover the cost of the membership. Endowment members automatically become members of the Headquarters branch but, if resident in New Zealand, may elect to become members of their local branch. In all respects, Endowment members have the same privileges as Senior members.
For more information please contact our National Office.